For people to fulfil their potential and contribute to their communities.
- Building Sustainable Communities by: Improving Community Cohesion; Reducing Poverty; and Reducing Loneliness and Isolation.
- Improving health and Wellbeing
- Improving Skills and Learning
Southern Brooks Community Partnerships values are at the heart of everything we do:
- We all have the right to a future that enables us to reach our potential
- Support local voluntary action, partnerships, people and communities, based on trust and respect
- With rights come responsibilities
- Promote Social justice, participation and involvement
- Embrace diversity and challenge inequality
- Respect and promote the environment
- Use reflective practice to improve the experience that people have with us
- Through working and learning together we can make the best use of limited resources
- To embed an organisational culture and approach that is positive, creative, flexible, responsive and focussed