Our Mission, aims and values
For people to fulfil their potential and contribute to their communities.
- Building Sustainable Communities by Improving Community Cohesion, Reducing Poverty, and Reducing Loneliness and Isolation.
- Improving health and Wellbeing
- Improving Skills and Learning
- We challenge discrimination and inequality
- We all need to be involved in protecting our environment for future generations
- We celebrate diversity
- We all have the right to reach our full potential
- We all have the right, and the responsibility, to be fully involved in society and decisions that affect us
- We all learn and develop through our life experience
- We all have the right to feel included and valued
- We work in partnerships based on trust and respect
- We support long term relationships with communities