Southern Brooks is looking for a Community Development Coordinator for our Older People’s Project in South Gloucestershire, and the remote role comes with an attractive salary of up to £24,250 per annum pro-rata (£15,908 actual) and great benefits. Being part of the team means more than work, there's a vast range of fun and exciting things that you can get involved in.
As Older People’s Project Coordinator, you will be working with asset-based community development values and practices with older people and other stakeholders to make changes in their lives.
If you were already in this community development role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Finding groups that were offering support prior to the pandemic or who are struggling due to current challenges
- Helping them reinvigorate and re-establish themselves, finding new premises where necessary, adopting new ways of working to minimise risk, working with volunteers and finding new ways of engaging with people to increase access to connections and social relationships that so many people tell us they crave
- Focusing on ensuring groups have the tools, training and equipment they need to ensure they can survive and thrive
To apply for this Community Development Older People’s Project Coordinator, role, you will need at least 3 years of experience working in a similar role. You will also require the following:
- Experience working with older people
- Experience of partnership working
- Experience working one to one with clients in a supportive role
- Knowledge and skills in group work
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply and register your interest in this remote part-time Community Development Older People’s Project Coordinator job, download the attached documents and send your completed application form to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!