Essential Cooking and Health Awareness Course – Patchway
Learn how to cook on a budget and improve your diet to feel better and be more aware how food can impact your health.
- To learn basic skills in the kitchen using the correct equipment, increases knowledge around food & health
- To learn the basic skills needed to prepare food, chopping, measuring
- Social benefits meeting new people, informal, friendly approaches of the sessions
- Budgeting in the family home, food portions
- Building confidence to try new foods and recipes
2 hours per week for 6 weeks
What does it cost?
This course is FREE if you have less than a Level 2 qualification and aged over 19 years old.
If you are not eligible for a free place then please contact us for a price on 01454 868572.
When and Where
- 20th Feb 2018 9.30am – 11.30pm at Patchway Youth Centre in Patchway FULLY BOOKED
“Really enjoyed cooking sessions”
“I have learnt a lot about new foods”
You can complete the secure booking form below or contact us on 01454 868570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org