Grow Your Own Food Course – Kingswood
Have you ever want to grow your own food, herbs or vegetables? The course provides you with an opportunity to meet new people interested in growing food and vegetables. No experience is required and all tools will be provided. You just need to wear warm clothing which may get muddy at times.
- Learn step by step how to grow your own food, vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers
- Understand the theory of gardening such as composting, soil types and systems used for gardening
- Be able to grow in small spaces such as a windowsill
- Have fun and meet new people
- Take home your grown food
- Recipe Swap
2 hours per week for 6 weeks.
What does it cost?
This course is FREE if you have less than a Level 2 qualification and aged over 19 years old.
If you are not eligible for a free place then please contact us for a price on 01454 868572.
When and Where
- 8th March 2018 10am – 12pm in Kingswood – FULLY BOOKED
- 9th March 2018 10am – 12pm in Patchway
“I found Ellen a good tutor whose enthusiasm was infectious. It was nice gardening in a team, we covered all I expected to.”
“I liked the relaxed atmosphere of the whole course. The ability to understand what we did and how to carry on in the future.”
“Everyone very friendly, happy place to be.”
“I learnt things that I was worried about, I just got a garden at and I learnt things for that.”.
You can complete the secure booking form below or contact us on 01454 868570 or email email@example.com