Independent Living Skills – Kingswood
This course will provide you with the skills in order to live a successful independent life. If you are unemployed or leaving education then this course will help with a smooth transition into adult life. We will cover healthy living, budgeting, managing bills, sexual health, employment and relationships.
- Effectively manage bills and budgeting your finance
- Building relationships and
- Healthy living and diet
- Developing your emotional intelligence
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Finding work experience, volunteering and employment opportunities
- The importance of getting involved in your community
2 hours per week for 6 weeks
What does it cost?
This course is FREE if you have less than a Level 2 qualification and aged over 19 years old.
If you are not eligible for a free place then please contact us for a price on 01454 868572.
When and Where
- 16th January 2019 – 9.30am-11.30am at Creative Youth Network, The Kingswood Estate, Kingswood
Can’t attend this date? Sign up to our mailing list for future updates.
You can complete the secure booking form below or contact us on 01454 868570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org