Parenting a child with ADHD – Yate
Do you want to learn more about ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)? This course is open to parents who have a child with ADHD or anyone interested in learning more about ADHD in children. This ADHD course also provides an opportunity for you to meet new people. You will be able to discuss and share your experiences with other parents that have a child with ADHD.
- Diet and Impact
- Techniques to manage behaviour
- Supporting your child with ADHD
- ADHD and its impact on the family
- Understanding the condition and behaviour
2 hours per week for 6 weeks.
What does it cost?
This course is FREE if you have less than a Level 2 qualification and aged over 19 years old.
If you are not eligible for a free place then please contact us for a price on 01454 868572.
When and Where
- 15th Oct 2018 – 10.30am-12.30pm at Tyndale Primary School, Tyndale Ave, Yate, Bristol BS37 5EX
- 8th Nov 2018 – 10am-12pm at Ambition Youth Centre, Long Cross, Lawrence Weston, Bristol BS11 0RX
- 8th Jan 2019 – 9.30am-11.30am at Coniston Community Centre, Patchway, BS34 5LP
Can’t attend this date? Sign up to our mailing list for future updates.
Free Childcare and Creche Facility
We are able to cover your childcare costs so you can attend this course or in some cases, we can provide creche facilities if there is enough demand. Please contact us on 01454 868572 for more information.
“The fact that Corrina has first-hand experience of children with ADHD and Autism helps a lot – very knowledgable – Thank you.”
“I liked meeting lots of people in the same situation”
“Learning about ADHD (parents) going through the same obstacles with their child. Given further avenues to explore and past times for children in and out of school time.”
You can complete the secure booking form below or contact us on 01454 868570 or email email@example.com