Surviving the Teenage Years – Lockleaze
Are you having difficulties with your teenager?
This course will help parents gain confidence in their ability to parent their teen effectively.
- Identify the adolescent stages
- Describe the importance of building relationships
- Identify strategies for dealing with difficult behaviour
- Recognise the importance of effective communication
- Identify the law around sex, drugs and alcohol
2-hours per week for 6 weeks
What does it cost?
This course is FREE if you have less than a Level 2 qualification and aged over 19 years old.
If you are not eligible for a free place then please contact us for a price on 01454 868572.
When and Where
- Tuesday 8th January 2019 – 9.30am – 11.30am at Cameron Centre, Lockleaze
Can’t attend this date? Sign up to our mailing list for future updates.
“Fun but shocking to see how young people are using drugs and alcohol and sexual contact at such a young age”
“I really enjoyed the Jenga and no talking activities. Really helpful points were conflict resolution and discussing scenarios with other group members”
“The level of information overall was really helpful as previously I didn’t have much knowledge to go on. I found the traffic light system very useful as well as the stages of development”
You can complete the secure booking form below or contact us on 01454 868570 or email email@example.com