The South Gloucestershire Food Alliance
If you are part of an organisation that provides free or low-cost food to your community then you should join the Food Alliance. To join, email email@example.com
We meet once a month, on a Monday from 12-2, on Zoom. The Agendas are released in advance, with timings, so you can join just for the bits that are relevant to you.
The South Gloucestershire Food Alliance will bring together the Community Food Providers across the area, encouraging better communication, collaboration and strategic thinking.
Vision for the Alliance
- Food Equality for Everyone
- Making information that's useful to our communities accessible to our communities.
- Collaboration and partnership working
- Improved accessibility
- Building community
- Coming together and speaking with a louder voice
- Joining up food with the people who need it
- Collating information that can be used to shape policy change
- Sustainability, community, accessibility, information, equality
- Something better for our communities
- Teaching people to fish – improving the sustainability of their food access
The first meeting will be 12-3 on the 13th September.
All volunteers, members and coordinators of Community Food Providers are welcome to attend.
If you're part of a group that gives our free and/or low-cost food then you are encouraged to attend.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org