Connect for Wellbeing - Online Session
In this online session, we will reflect on the value of positive social connections and introduce ways to find and create valuable social connections in ones own life.
The session will cover:
- What positive social connections look like
- Online friendships
- The benefits of positive social connection
- Reviewing connections in your life
- Techniques to form social connection
- Communication skills
- Smartening the question 'How are you?'
- Ways to link with others, in South Gloucestershire and broader
The session will last approximately 1 hour.
About the facilitator
This session will be delivered by our wellbeing worker Kate, who will be covering this session, she sees how self-care is a valuable element of making and holding social connections in an honest manner.
About the service
If you have any questions or would prefer to book over the phone then call us on 01454 865337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This session is run by Southern Brooks Community Partnerships on behalf of South Gloucestershire Council.
One You South Gloucestershire is for all adults over the age of 18 who are South Gloucestershire residents or registered with a GP practice in South Gloucestershire.
To find out about other courses please see our One You South Gloucestershire Eventbrite