Take Notice for Wellbeing - Online Session
In this session, we will learn how to take notice of ourselves and the world around us. By taking notice and being in the present we can improve our mental health and sense of wellbeing.
The session will cover:
- What does taking notice mean?
- The benefits of taking notice
- Why taking notice is important
- Mindfulness techniques to help you take notice
- Explore ways in which you can take notice
- Gratitude jar
- How taking notice can improve wellbeing
- Taking notice of yourself and the world around you
- Places in the local area to help you take notice
- Notice action plan
The session will last approximately 1 hour.
About the facilitator
This session will be delivered by our wellbeing worker Sarah who is enthusiastic about the way in which self-care and giving to others can have a positive impact on wellbeing
About the service
If you have any questions or would prefer to book over the phone then call us on 01454 865337 or email email@example.com
This session is run by Southern Brooks Community Partnerships on behalf of South Gloucestershire Council.
One You South Gloucestershire is for all adults over the age of 18 who are South Gloucestershire residents or registered with a GP practice in South Gloucestershire.
To find out about other courses please see our One You South Gloucestershire Eventbrite