Walking for Wellbeing - Page Park
Keeping active has lots of health benefits and walking is one the easiest ways to get involved. Why not join us for a socially distant but easy walk around Page Park with our friendly wellbeing workers, for some fresh air and a chat!
Walking session guidelines:
- All participants must have registered for the walking session they attend. We cannot accept people who haven't booked unfortunately, due to social distancing needs.
- Participants must NOT attend if they have any Covid symptoms or have tested positive
- The walk will be Covid compliant requiring participants to provide details for track and trace, maintaining 2m social distance / wear face masks
- No sharing of food / drink or other personal items
- Participants should wear appropriate clothing for being outdoors and the time of year
- The event will not go ahead if the weather is judged unsuitable e.g. too wet / icy
Are these sessions right for me?
- These sessions are for adults only
- Participants must be able to walk unaided / have their own walking aids as wellbeing workers will not be able to offer any physical assistance (unless in an emergency situation)
- There is only on-street parking by the park
- There are toilets in the central Bean Tree Cafe building
About the service
If you have any questions or would prefer to book over the phone then call us on 01454 868583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This session is run by Southern Brooks Community Partnerships on behalf of South Gloucestershire Council.
One You South Gloucestershire is for all adults over the age of 18 who are South Gloucestershire residents or registered with a GP practice in South Gloucestershire.
To find out about other courses please see our One You South Gloucestershire Eventbrite page.
For more information about healthy lifestyles and wellbeing in South Gloucestershire please visit oneyou.southglos.gov.uk