We're looking for a Team Leader to lead our team of Social Prescribing Hospital Link Workers, working alongside the newly created Transfer of Care hub, known as Going Home from Hospital. You will work with other Link Workers, colleagues from the NHS, Adult Social Care and other VSCE organisations, in a fast-paced, responsive environment.
Your role will be to lead the team of Link Workers and to understand what patients need and to support them to return home, encouraging confidence, independence, and a connection with their community.
In this Team Leader role, you can expect to:
- Provide leadership and support for Link Workers
- Liaise with hospital staff and Southern Brooks colleagues to consistently seek to improve the service and expedite hospital discharge.
- Be responsible for triaging referrals from hospital teams and clinical professionals.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of delegating each referral to the appropriate Link Worker.
- Build strategic relationships throughout the hospital to promote the service
- Manage your own case load
Ideally, you will have experience of Leadership, coaching and management of team members and/or teams, and significant experience of working in a similar, client-facing role, and importantly, you will have the ability to work positively with clients and colleagues, be diligent and proactive.
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, dedication, empathy and passion, we will provide a favourable salary of £28,841 (from 1st April) , excellent annual leave and sickness benefits, and will even give you the day off for your birthday! And you will join a passionate, inclusive, committed and welcoming workplace.
Apply and register your interest in this full-time Hospital Link Worker - Team Leader position in South Gloucestershire by 9am on Monday 4th March 2024. Interviews will be held on 11th, 13th and 14th March 2024.
Please send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!