Our new Welcome Home project, in partnership with Age UK South Gloucestershire offers support at home for those who are ready to be discharged from hospital or who have recently been discharged. Our service can help you settle back home and rebuild your confidence for living independently at home.
You or your family member is eligible for this service if the patient/client is:
- Over the age of 50 years old
- A resident in South Gloucestershire
- Was recently discharged from hospital within the past six weeks.
What support can we offer?
The types of support that we offer are primarily encouragement, empowerment and support to increase your independence and confidence with every day tasks. This could look like:
- Check in calls or visits
- Accompanying you to carry out an everyday task.
- Accompanying you to community activities or appointments.
- Signposting and connecting you to other appropriate services.
- Providing you with information that will support and develop your independence.
How to get support
Complete this short referral form for yourself, for a family member or for a patient if you are a healthcare professional. We will contact the client within 5 working days of the referral.