We're looking for a Social Prescribing Link Worker to work alongside the newly created Transfer of Care hub, known as Going Home from Hospital. You will work with other Link Workers, colleagues from the NHS, Adult Social Care and other VSCE organisations, in a fast-paced, responsive environment.
Your role will be to understand what patients need and to support them to return home, encouraging confidence, independence, and a connection with their community.
In this Link Worker role, you can expect to:
- Provide personalised support using motivational interviewing and other techniques to establish the needs of the individual
- Support individuals to address barriers to accessing services or maintaining independence
- Empower individuals to maximise the control they have over their lives
- Co-produce action plans and facilitate follow-through.
- Engage with and work alongside colleagues from other organisations.
- Input data and complete case studies to show effectiveness of the project
- Manage your own case load
Ideally, you will have experience of working in a similar, client-facing role, and importantly, you will have the ability to work positively with clients and colleagues, be diligent and proactive.
For an informal chat about this role and what it involves, please contact Sarah Erskine email@example.com 07929 758 684
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, empathy and passion, we will provide a favourable salary of £25,580, excellent annual leave and sickness benefits, and will even give you the day off for your birthday! And you will join a passionate, inclusive, committed and welcoming workplace.
Apply and register your interest in this full-time Social Prescribing Link Worker position in South Gloucestershire by 9am on Friday 17th November 2023. Interviews will be held on 21st November 2023
Please send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!