Southern Brooks has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Wellbeing Mentor to join our friendly and inclusive team. This part-time health and wellbeing role is based in South Gloucestershire and comes with a salary of £25,580 per annum pro rata. (18.5 hours per week)
As a Wellbeing Mentor for our Bromford Housing clients, you will provide one-to-one remote and face-to-face support to individuals for up to 8 sessions, using and asset-based approach to bring about positive, sustainable changes in behaviour by working with them to create holistic plans tailored to meet the needs of each individual.
To give you an idea of how this wellbeing mentor job would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Manage and prioritise a caseload based on the needs and priorities of the individuals.
- Develop and maintain a range of strategies and resources (emotional and practical) to effectively engage individuals, partners and communities.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate support to assist clients to maintain tenancies, improve health and wellbeing and financial stability.
- Refer to and work in partnership with other agencies as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure a high standard of service and support to families.
- Maintain accurate records of clients you work with, ensuring these are kept up to date and in line with the organisation's Data Protection Regulation policy.
To apply for this Wellbeing Mentor (Bromford) role, you will need relevant experience of working with vulnerable adults with complex and mental health needs. You will also need experience of planning, delivering and evaluating sessions and activities for vulnerable adults and encouraging their participation in the development of services. In addition, you should be able to adhere to relevant legislation, good practice, and policies and procedures, including Child Protection, Safeguarding Adults, Health and Safety, Confidentiality, and Equality and Diversity.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a salary of £25,580 per annum pro rata and a chance to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
To apply and register your interest in this 18.5 hour per week Wellbeing Mentor (Bromford) position in South Gloucestershire download the attached documents and send your completed application form to: email@example.com by 9am on Monday 21 August 2023. Interviews will take place on 31st August 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!