Dementia Friendly Businesses – The Why and How – Online Webinar
- Do you manage a business?
- Are you a team leader?
- Does your business work with the public?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, then this webinar will help you and your business!
Dementia is a growing issue in our communities. Its impact goes further than the person affected and their families:
- It impacts your business as you might be losing customers because you are not dementia aware
- You might be losing excellent staff because they have caring duties
- You might be in breach of the law because you’re not upholding equalities act.
Being a dementia friendly business is good for business, it’s good for our communities and it makes sense.
Join us for 90 minutes of insight and advice from our Guest Speakers. It’s FREE to attend, all you need to invest is your time, which we assure you will be time well spent!
13:30-15.00 BST 26 May 2021. Find out more and book your tickets now at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/…/dementia-friendly…
We look forward to seeing you!