Southern Brooks has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and dedicated Health and Wellbeing Coach to join our friendly and inclusive team. This contract health and wellbeing role is based in South Gloucestershire and offers an attractive rate and the chance to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
As a Health and Wellbeing Coach, you will provide one-to-one and small-group health coaching for people based on what is important to them to improve their levels of ‘activation’, empowering them to manage their health and improve their health outcomes. You will also undertake assessment and action planning with individuals around “What Matters to Me.”
To give you an idea of how this health and wellbeing job would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Manage and prioritise a caseload based on the needs and priorities of the individuals
- Ensure that the Southern Brooks team, local community organisations and local GPs understand the health coach's role, how to refer to them, and which people may benefit
- Develop and maintain good relations with practice teams within the Primary Care Network (PCN) and Sothern Brooks teams
- Take referrals from the Primary Care Network team, including GPs, nurses, Mental Health Practitioners and Social Prescribing
- Maintain accurate records of patients you work with, ensuring these are kept up to date and in line with the organisation's Data Protection Regulation policy
To apply for this Health and Wellbeing Coach role, you will need relevant experience in a similar position. You will also need experience developing collaborative relationships with health, social care, community, and voluntary sector providers. In addition, you should be able to adhere to relevant legislation, good practice, and policies and procedures, including Child Protection, Safeguarding Adults, Health and Safety, Confidentiality, and Equality and Diversity.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a salary of £25,580 pro rata, and a fantastic benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply and register your interest in this position, download the attached documents and send your completed application form to email@example.com by 9am on Friday 15th September 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!