Online Wellbeing Workshops
Join these free online workshops to:
- Create a plan to improve your daily health and wellbeing
- Free tools, apps, tips, and resources to improve your daily wellbeing at home
- Find out about opportunities and groups in your local area
- 30-minute one-to-one phone session with a Wellbeing Worker (to be arranged after the session)
- Meet new people and share ideas (optional if you have a webcam/microphone)
When you've chosen your date/times and booked a ticket, you can join the workshop using a mobile phone or desktop PC with any browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. A link will be provided with your ticket and reminder.
This session is run by Southern Brooks Community Partnerships on behalf of South Gloucestershire Council.
One You South Gloucestershire is for all adults over the age of 18 who are South Gloucestershire residents or registered with a GP practice in South Gloucestershire.
To find out about other courses please see our One You South Gloucestershire Eventbrite page.
For more information about healthy lifestyles and wellbeing in South Gloucestershire please visit oneyou.southglos.gov.uk