You can use this form to refer yourself to a Wellbeing Coach at Southern Brooks. (If you are a professional and would like to make a referral for your client instead, please use this form.)
This service is about helping people to make small changes to improve their wellbeing. We can do this by offering a 30-minute phone call with one of our Wellbeing Coaches, who will make a wellbeing plan with you about small steps you can take and give you information about other services in your area that might be helpful. You will also receive a few check-in phone calls after this session, to help motivate you with your wellbeing plan. We are a light-touch, short-term service, and are not specialists in serious mental health conditions.
Having a feeling of wellbeing means:
- to have good mental health
- being satisfied with your life
- feeling that you have meaning or purpose
- being able to manage stress well
- Over 18
- Would like to make a wellbeing plan, and feel ready to make small changes to your lifestyle in order to improve your wellbeing
- a resident of South Gloucestershire
- registered at a South Gloucestershire GP surgery
- a Bristol carer for someone living in South Gloucestershire
If you have any questions about the service, or need to refer yourself in another way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01454) 868583.