One You South Gloucestershire
From 1st April 2019 wellbeing services are set to expand across South Gloucestershire as part of a new "One You South Gloucestershire" healthy lifestyles and wellbeing service managed by South Gloucestershire Council. The new service brings together the Wellbeing College, Community Connectors and Health Champions and includes healthy lifestyles services delivered by South Gloucestershire Council.
Rest assured, all the opportunities you’ve enjoyed will be continuing and there will be a wider programme on offer. "One You South Gloucestershire" will bring everything together to support local people to improve their wellbeing as well as make healthier lifestyle choices.
The new service will be delivered jointly by Southern Brooks Community Partnerships and South Gloucestershire Council and other community partners including Oasis Talk, Circadian Trust, The Diversity Trust, The Carers Support Centre and Developing Health and Independence (DHI).
Aims of the Service
To help our service users:
- Feel more confident to manage their mental wellbeing
- Feel more able to access services in their local communities
- Maintain their improved wellbeing
- Feel more happy
- Increase their feeling that their life is worthwhile
- Feel less isolated, and anxious
- Feel able to make changes in other areas of their lives
What services do we provide?
We have Wellbeing Support Workers who provide:
- 1-2-1 support to help people make changes in areas of their lives
- Free '5 ways to wellbeing' courses
- Peer Support Groups
- Working with partners to ensure our clients get access to the services and resources they need
- Support to attend various groups, activities and services, including; employment support, volunteering, and community learning.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact us in any of the following ways: